222000- Madison- Including the city of Anderson 613 AM EDT Thu Apr 22 2021
..freeze warning in effect until 10 am edt this morning Today Partly cloudy then becoming mostly sunny late in the morning then becoming partly cloudy then becoming mostly sunny late in the afternoon. Widespread frost in the morning. Highs in the lower 50s. West winds 5 to 15 mph with gusts to around 25 mph. Tonight Mostly clear. Areas of frost after midnight. Lows in the mid 30s. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Friday Partly cloudy. Highs in the upper 50s. Southwest winds 5 to 15 mph. Friday night Not as cool. Mostly cloudy. Chance of rain showers in the evening, then rain showers likely after midnight. Lows in the mid 40s. South winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of showers 60 percent. Saturday Rain showers. Highs in the mid 50s. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph shifting to the north in the afternoon. Chance of showers 80 percent. Saturday night Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 30s. Sunday Partly cloudy in the morning then clearing. Highs in the upper 50s. Sunday night Partly cloudy. Lows around 40. Monday Warmer. Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 70s. Monday night Warmer. Mostly clear. Lows in the mid 50s. Tuesday Partly cloudy. Highs around 80. Tuesday night Partly cloudy in the evening then becoming mostly cloudy. A 40 percent chance of showers. Lows in the lower 60s. Wednesday Showers likely and chance of thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 70s. Chance of precipitation 60 percent.